New England gardens, greenhouses, and floral shops
- Arnold Arboretum of Harvard University, Boston, MA
- Berkshire Botanical Garden, Stockbridge, MA
- Blithewold Mansion, Gardens & Arboretum, R.I.
- Maine Botanical Gardens, Boothbay, Maine
- Fuller Gardens, North Hampton, N.H.
- Garden in the Woods (The New England Wildflower Society), Framingham, MA
- Isabella Stewart Gardner Museum courtyard, Boston, MA
- Lyman Estate (The Vale), Waltham, MA
- Tower Hill Botanic Garden, Boylston, MA
- Wellesley College Botanic Gardens, Wellesley, MA
- Izabelles: Floral Design in Belmont, MA
- American Society of Botanical Artists (ASBA)
- New England chapter of the American Society of Botanical Artists (NESBA)
- Arsenal Center for the Arts, Watertown, MA
- Guild of Natural Science Illustrators (GNSI)
- New England chapter of the Guild of Natural Science Illustrators (GNSI-NE)
- Joe Ofria: Giclee print maker and photographer of art works (Arlington, MA)
- Susan B. Cohen: WordPress Web site designer and book editor, Developing Your Biz
- Origami Studio: Michael LaFosse, origami master and owner (Haverhill, MA)
- Nanor Prints: Full digital imaging photo lab in Belmont, MA
- Winthrop Studios: Portrait photography, printing, and framing (W. Boylston, MA)
- Silvard Kool: Pianist, composer, recording artist, and President, Musical Mollusk Recordings
- Watertown Art Association: Stimulates, promotes the appreciation, practice of art in Watertown, MA and beyond
- Boston Malacological Club: For the study and enjoyment of seashells during monthly meetings at Harvard’s MCZ in Cambridge, MA (see below)
- Harvard University Museum of Comparative Zoology, Cambridge, MA
- “Mollusks: Shelled Masters of the Marine Realm,” (Read about Harvard’s new two-year seashell exhibit at the MCZ.)
- Bailey-Matthews Shell Museum: Spectacular must-see in Sanibel, FL
- Philadelphia Shell Club: Meets at the Philadelphia Academy of Natural Sciences.
To buy a giclée print or COMMISSION a drawing, CONTACT Mathilde Duffy.
See ABOUT for her biography and art background.