Payment information is coming soon.
In the meantime, please call 617-926-9106 or click Contact to e-mail your request.
Contact me with your creative ideas, and we’ll work together during the project.
I have photographed hundreds of close-ups of tropical flowers, wildflowers, and garden flowers nationwide and throughout many countries. I can work from my photos, come to your garden and photograph it, or work from your personal photos. I work from the actual flowers when possible.
Note cards and bookmarks
You can also commission note cards of flowers and nature scenes, as well as bookmarks. Please inquire about my distinctive line of laminated placemats, perfect for your garden patio or porch.Placemat samples coming soon!
Examples of past and current commissions
- Floral borders surrounding favorite quotes
- Logos for business cards
- Note cards, holiday cards, party and wedding invitations
- Drawings of flowers extracted from wedding bouquets
- Favorite garden flowers, hybrids, state flowers, rare orchids
- Brochure shell design for the American Malacological Society
- Seashell decal for Bailey-Matthews Shell Museum donors in Sanibel, Florida
- Designs for mugs, fabric, tote bags, etc.
- Illustrations for articles and books
- Drawings for furniture stores and interior design showrooms
- Flower designs, repetitive patterns for a series of hand-woven Tibetan area rugs
- Logo for Silvard Kool’s music CDs
To buy a giclée print or COMMISSION a drawing, CONTACT Mathilde Duffy.
See ABOUT for her biography and art background.